We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
served on a plate under an acacia is a beautiful memory
- carnati cabanos
- dried thyme
- smoked pork with bone
- tomato paste
- a jug of red wine
- salt, black pepper
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cabbage with baked cabanas:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the salt. Set aside, let the juice drain. cook our cabbage soaked in salt. Add black pepper, stir so as not to stick to the bottom of the pan and add the jug of sweet red wine mixed with tomato paste (a few tablespoons). Let the alcohol evaporate over low heat and then add the bone-in pork, sliced thyme and garlic.
Put it in the oven and leave it for at least half an hour. Take it out and serve it with cabaos sausage notched from place to place in the clay bowl. and a basket with pita and red wine. On the stump next to the plate rests a bunch of acacia flowers ...
Duck recipe on cabbage
Duck on cabbage is an interesting recipe, which offers a special taste for lovers of this type of meat and vegetables, in tandem. Although it has a longer preparation time, this only contributes to a special taste when you see yourself in front of the final preparation. Here are the steps for a tasty cabbage.
You will start by unpacking the duck from its packaging, then wipe it well of any liquids using paper towels and pass it over the flame of the stove or kitchen cake to remove any remaining feathers. Then, you will shape it a little by removing the thick skin from the neck and between the legs and you will remove the visible fat. On the skin of the chest you can make small cuts that will look very nice when the duck on the cabbage in the oven is ready. With the mustard you will grease the whole exterior and interior, then add salt and pepper.
Inside you will put half an orange that will help maintain moisture and obtain a duck leg with more tender cabbage, which does not dry out excessively, along with garlic and a chopped onion julienne, leaving it out for an hour. . Then put it on a tray and put it in the preheated oven at 160 degrees covered with foil or a lid for 90 minutes. After 45 minutes you will return the stuffed duck to the oven on the other side.
Finely chop the sweet cabbage and season with a teaspoon of salt, leaving it to rest for 15 minutes.
The leftovers after cleaning the meat are finely chopped and placed in a large saucepan, which includes the cabbage, which is placed on the stove over low heat and left to heat, stirring so as not to catch or burn, and brown , leaving the lard in which you will make the sauerkraut. The leftovers are removed, and can be consumed as such or thrown away.
Add a julienned onion to the fat and cook over low heat, then add the cabbage and mix vigorously and, after another five minutes, put the tomato sauce in the pan with the cabbage meal. For quality sauerkraut, the broth is no longer needed. Soften the cabbage well and season with salt and pepper, thyme and dill.
The next step in getting a tasty baked cabbage duck is to take the meat out of the oven for an hour and a half and remove the orange and the meat, replacing it with the sauerkraut. On top, put the duck back. Put the dish in the oven at 190 degrees for 10 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other side, so that the duck in the oven catches a beautiful and reddish crust.
When it is ready, take it out of the oven, portion the sweet cabbage with the meat and you can serve it. A variation of this recipe is a baked duck breast with cabbage garnish or a cabbage with minced meat.
Cut the cabbage in half and, if it is too sour, put it in hot water, where it is left for 15-20 minutes, then wash it in cold water, opening the sheets in water, without breaking them.
Drain the cabbage juice, chop on a wooden bottom, with a sharp knife in thin strands.
Separately, in an enameled cast iron pan, put oil and leave on the fire. Add the cabbage, add salt and mix well. Cover the pan with a lid, make a small fire and let it simmer. You can put the pan in the oven where it is left on low heat.
When the cabbage has started to soften, add the broth (if the cabbage is too sour, add broth just enough to color).
Serve hot with polenta, as a garnish
the lard fried in lard or grilled.
SWEET CABBAGE WITH SMOKED COST
Every time I want to prepare a sweet cabbage in the oven with smoked, I look for a very good piece of rib that only drives me crazy when I think of the enticing smell that will fill my kitchen.
It is a simple dish to make with only two basic ingredients, cheap and available to anyone who wants to quickly get a delicious and consistent meal in the family.
- 2 pcs. fresh cabbage (1.2 kg.)
- 1 pc. smoked ribs (300 gr.)
- 1 onion, 2-3 green onion threads
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 200 ml. homemade broth
- 2 bay leaves
- dried thyme
- salt pepper
- 1 dill connection
For starters I take a small bowl with 1 liter of cold water in which I put the ribs cut into pieces to boil for about half an hour or until it starts to come off the bone easily.
I keep it under observation for the first few minutes to clean the foam formed on it a few times, then I cover it with a lid and let it boil lightly while I take care of the cabbage.
I remove the stalks of my cabbage, then chop them as small as I can and put them in a large bowl.
It looks like a lot of cabbage, but sprinkle a little salt on it and rub it a little so that it softens and leaves a little juice.
It has decreased by almost half in volume in just a few minutes, only good enough to fit in the old and healthy cast iron pan in which I put it to harden over the browned onion a little before.
I let the fire drop almost all the juice left and I always mix until I feel it quite soft - almost half done.
It's time to add tomato paste and homemade broth, sprinkle with thyme and a little peppercorns, then add the boiled ribs and a little juice from the wonderful stew with a smoky taste, put the bay leaves and put the pan in the oven over medium heat for at least half an hour & # 8211 forty minutes.
It is unmistakable the smell of sweet cabbage with smoked ribs that seems to let you know that it is ready from the hot oven, so I hurry to make a hot polenta and cut a little fresh dill without which such a preparation would not be perfect.
Ingredients Tempered Cabbage with Homemade Sausages
- 500-600 grams of fresh homemade sausages (goes and smoked sausage, but not too dry & # 8211 as well can use 800gr.-1.2kg diced pork)
- 1 white cabbage, fresh, 1.5-2 kg. (You can also use sauerkraut, well salted in some cold water, drained well and finely chopped)
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 200 ml. of tomato broth
- 150 grams of scalded and peeled tomatoes (you can use instead of broth and tomatoes a can of tomatoes in broth)
- 200 ml. chicken soup (or water)
- 2 bay leaves
- a few sprigs of thyme and pepper
- fresh greens (dill, parsley) for sprinkling at the end
Preparation of Cabbage Sausages with Homemade Sausages
1. Peel and chop the onion fish. The cabbage is cleaned of the old leaves from the surface and chopped faithfully (each according to skill and patience, I confess that I was not endowed with too many of these qualities so I never chopped the cabbage too finely, however it came out tasty) .
Cooking on the stove
2. In a saucepan with a thick bottom, place the fresh sausage, pricked with a fork from place to place (so that it does not crack during cooking), together with 150 ml. of water. Turn on the heat and cook the sausage over medium heat. In a short time the water will evaporate and the sausage will release its own fat, in which it will be fried on both sides until it is brown, then it is taken out of the pan and kept aside.
If you use meat and not sausages, you will need 2 tablespoons of oil, in which you will quickly brown the meat cubes previously seasoned with salt and pepper, then proceed as in the next steps.
3. In the fat left over from frying the sausage, add the onion and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
4. Chopped cabbage is added in 2-3 slices, because at the beginning it is very voluminous. Add as much cabbage as the volume of the pan allows, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper to mix vigorously. Soon the cabbage will soften and allow us to add the next tranche. After all the chopped cabbage is in the pan, add plenty of ground pepper, bay leaves and thyme.
5. Now add the chicken broth or water and cover the pan with the lid. Cook the cabbage under the lid until soft (about 15 minutes). Meanwhile, turn on the oven and heat over medium heat (180 ° C). Cut the sausage into suitable pieces. Taste the cabbage from the pan and if necessary add salt and pepper now (hardened cabbage is good when it is well peppered).
OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH CABBAGE
6. Arrange the pieces of sausage and the peeled tomatoes on top. Pour the broth, cover the pan with the lid and bake for 30 minutes, until the cabbage is well cooked. If sauerkraut has been used, you can completely give up the broth, which will also harden the food.
Note: almost identical, prepare sauerkraut with fresh meat. The difference is that, after frying, unlike sausage, the meat cut into slices (or cubes) is not removed aside but left in the pan, adding the cabbage over it. It will probably take a little longer in the oven until both the cabbage and the meat are well cooked (about 1 hour).
7. Finally sprinkle the food with chopped greens. Leave to rest for 10 & # 8211 15 minutes under the lid and serve hot. Great appetite!
- 1 sauerkraut between 1 & # 8211 1.5 kg.
- 400 gr. smoked meat, ideal are some sausages and / or smoked ham & # 8211 optional
- 1 large onion
- 1 donut or red bell pepper or 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons pepper paste
- 2 & # 8211 3 large tomatoes or 200 ml. tomato paste
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 100 ml white wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 7 & # 8211 8 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation of hardened sauerkraut
Before preparing it, the sauerkraut must be desalted. I put the cabbage head in clear water the night before and the next day I tasted it to see if it was still too salty. If so, or if the sauerkraut has not been salted in time and you want to make it faster, cut the cabbage faithfully, then soak it in 2 l of lukewarm water for at least 30 minutes. Being finely chopped, the salt will come out faster, after which we drain the cabbage well from the juice before putting it in the pot and cooking it. If the sauerkraut contains too much salt even now, it can be compensated by replacing some of the sauerkraut with sweet cabbage.
Preparation of ingredients
1. Peel, wash and finely chop the onion.
2. Finely chop the sauerkraut, if you have not chopped it before desiccation.
3. Wash the donut / pepper, clean the spine and seeds and cut into cubes. Ham and sausages, if used, cut into pieces of 3-4 cm.
Cooking hardened cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the chopped onion, which you heat over low heat, with half a teaspoon of salt, until it becomes glassy, without letting it brown.
2. Add the donut / bell pepper (pepper paste in this case) and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often to avoid burning. Then add the paprika, well drained cabbage and sausages / smoked ham & # 8211 if you want to use meat.
3. Continue to harden and stir over low heat until the sauerkraut leaves no juice. Now add a cup of hot water (if you put cold water, this will stop boiling for a while and the whole cooking time will be extended), bay leaf, cumin seeds and peppercorns. Stir to blend the spices and ingredients well.
4. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer the cabbage for 40 minutes for 45 minutes, taking care to add hot water if needed.
5. While the cabbage is boiling on the fire, turn on the oven and heat to 180 ° C.
6. After the recommended simmering time has elapsed, taste the cabbage and adjust the salt taste. It is mandatory to taste before matching the taste. Pickled cabbage, if it was saltier, can bring enough salt to the preparation, sometimes there is no need to add extra. If canned pepper paste is also used, so is it.
7. Add over the hardened sauerkraut tomatoes or tomato broth and a glass of dry white wine, if you decide to use it.
8. Cover the pan with a lid and place in the preheated oven for another 40 minutes.
After removing from the oven, sprinkle freshly chopped green dill sauerkraut on top, which will give the dish a light, fresh air. It serves hot food, both as a main course, especially if it also has smoked meat, but it can also be a tasty garnish.
Traditionally, hardened sauerkraut goes great served with hot peppers and a polenta. A good tablespoon of sour cream can also be offered at the table. A goodness!