We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Countertop: Because I also received a food robot for my birthday, and I wanted to put it to work, I made the countertop for the robot and I didn't use the mixer at all. I put the eggs and the sugar in the robot and mixed them for about 10 minutes, then I added flour, red dye, baking powder and vanilla essence, I mixed well and then I put the composition obtained in the form of a cake lined with paper. I baked the countertop for 20-25 minutes until it passed the toothpick test, then I took it out of the mold and let it cool completely.
Cream: I put the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan and put them on low heat until the raspberries boiled and softened, then after it cooled I strained it well to remove the seeds.
I whipped the whipped cream well with the mixer, then I added mascarpone, the raspberry paste obtained, the mint essence and I homogenized everything, I cut the cake top in 2, I put one part of the cream between the tops and the other on top, I nicely uniformed and I put the cake in the fridge for an hour.
In a saucepan I heated 100 ml of sour cream and 100 g of chocolate, I left it on the fire until it heated up, then I took the pan aside and mixed it until all the chocolate melted. After the cake cooled and the cream stabilized on it, I put white chocolate and sour cream on top and on the edges, I decorated the cake with frozen raspberries and fresh mint leaves.
Wet top cake recipe, white chocolate and roses
285 grams of flour
150 grams of sugar
40 grams of cocoa
250 grams of Greek yogurt
125 ml oil
200 ml water
100 grams of dark chocolate with 55% cocoa
50 ml rose syrup
a teaspoon of baking soda
a teaspoon of baking powder
a quarter teaspoon of salt
250 grams of mascarpone
150 grams of white chocolate
200 grams of 30% sour cream
two tablespoons of rose syrup
crystallized strawberries and roses (for decoration)
- Preparation for the recipe for cake with wet top, white chocolate and roses
- To bake tops we start by heating the oven to 180 degrees C and we cover 2 round cake trays, with detachable ring, with a diameter of 18 cm. We put baking paper on their bottom and grease the walls with butter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the water in a saucepan and when it is hot we take the pot off the heat, add the rose syrup and mix well.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in water with rose syrup. Let it melt for five minutes, without stirring, then mix the contents well to help the chocolate melt completely.
- Separately, in another bowl / bowl mix eggs, oil and yogurt in a bowl and mix gently with a pear-shaped stainless steel wire.
- Add over them the mixture of rose syrup and melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ones.
- Stir quickly only until incorporated. We do not insist on mixing because we risk to finally get a sticky dough with many holes when in fact we should have a wet and fluffy top.
- Divide approximately equally the amount of dough obtained and pour it into the two trays initially prepared.
- Put the trays in the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes (depending on the oven) until the tops pass the toothpick test. Be careful not to leave too many tops in the oven because they will dry out and we will no longer have a wet top but a dry one and not at all tasty.
- When they are ready, remove the trays from the oven and let the countertops cool in the trays in which they were baked. When they have cooled, take them out, level them slightly with a knife, if they have grown unevenly and then cut them in half, finally having four cake tops, of approximately equal size, at which point we can switch to the cream.
- To make mascarpone cream and white chocolatewe start by melting the white chocolate on the steam bath, very carefully because it can easily burn.
- When the chocolate is melted, let it cool a little and in the meantime rub the mascarpone with a spoon to give it a creamy consistency.
- Add the white chocolate over the mascarpone and incorporate it well.
- Separately, beat the cream well to turn it into whipped cream, as I explained in detail here.
- Incorporate the whipped cream into the mascarpone cream and chocolate, add the rose syrup and then let the cream cool for at least an hour so that it hardens and we can place it better between the tops.
- To assemble the cake we will cut the tops in half and if they have grown unevenly upwards they will level them with a knife, remove the part that is extra. Part that we will eat with the little one, for example)
- Take the cream out of the fridge and divide it into four equal parts.
- We put on a plate a part of a cake top, over it a part of the cream, with the help of a posh to have a more beautiful appearance on the edge, we cut some strawberries and place them over the cream then we put the next top and continue the same until the last layer is cream. We will no longer put strawberries on it, but crystallized rose petals and flowers that we will prepare the night before as follows: beat an egg white well, grease the rose petals or buds with a little egg white, give it a little sugar, shake a little and then leave to dry until the next day. Note:rose petals are edible so they can also be eaten. But you should know for sure that they are not sprayed with various chemicals.
- Let the cake cool for a few hours and you can eat it on the same day. Not needing syrup, it is preferable to mount even on the day you consume it.
Lollipops with chocolate and cheese
Acadels are not missing from the childhood of any child. But how about some healthy and delicious lollipops with cheese, meringue and fine chocolate icing?
These lollipops are an exceptional dessert that the little one will be able to enjoy with the whole family, every day or at festive events. Here's how to prepare them yourself, simply and quickly.
Put the whole amount of biscuits in a bag or blender and grind it finely. Transfer the cookie powder to a bowl over which you add a teaspoon of melted butter, incorporate it and then transfer the base to a tray lined with baking paper. Level the countertop and let it cool for an hour.
In a bowl add the cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Homogenize all the ingredients while you prepare the meringue.
Add the meringues in the oven for 1-2 minutes at 180 degrees on a tray lined with baking paper until golden brown.
Integrate the meringue into the cream cheese and mix until all the ingredients have come together.
Transfer the cream over the cookie sheet and let it cool for another hour.
Remove the tray from the cold and cut into 16 squares of approximately equal size. In the middle of each square, stick a stick and fix it with a little white chocolate around it.
Then prepare some chocolate cubes to melt in a bain marie. Add each stick of melted chocolate until you have glazed all the lollipops. Cool them until the chocolate has hardened.
Cake with white chocolate, mascarpone and raspberries - Recipes
& # 161IMPRESSIVE! a beautiful cake in the decoration. Besinos
Very successful cake, I think the lady was happy! : *
It looks very nice! I like that chocolate border about how much chocolate did you use?
It looks very nice! I like that chocolate border. About how much chocolate did you use?
Thanks Gabriela. For a cake like this or like the round ones, also about 3 kg, you need 220-250 g of dark chocolate.
Wow. Very nice. Congratulations Criss. It's special.
Wow how good the cake looks. Congratulations!
Congratulations for such a beauty! A wonderful cake only good to eat :)) I haven't seen a honeycomb pattern on ornate cakes so far, is it hard to make ?, do you have any special utensils?
Good evening! I really like your cakes. Very nice all. I would like to ask you how you left the chocolate border to cool because it is big, long and hard to put in the fridge. I would like you to advise me, please, that I would like to do the same and I am not very sure how to proceed. Thank you Petrina
I also bother you, Petrina I forgot to ask you how big is your tray for this cake? Thank you
Hello Petrina, thank you for visiting and for your appreciation.
The tray in which I baked the top and mounted the cake is 20/30 cm, and with the border it was not very difficult, because I have already done a lot. The foil was not long enough, so one of the small sides remained uncovered. But, later, after I detached the chocolate foil from the other three sides of the cake, I made the fourth side and it was not even seen that it would not have been perfect. :) If it's easier for you, you can make each side individually.
Flavor in dishes
Bake at 170C for 30-35 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test.
Remove the pan from the oven and allow the countertop to cool.
-for the cherry jelly:
400g seedless cherries
2 tablespoons brandy
1 star anise (or 1/2 teaspoon anise seeds)
45ml cold water
Method of preparation:
Mix the water, sugar and anise star (I used anise seeds because I didn't have stars) in a bowl and bring to the boil.
-for chocolate cream:
180ml liquid cream
15ml cold water
50g dark chocolate, pieces
Method of preparation:
Hydrate the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes. I used 1 sachet of gelatin, for fear of having unpleasant surprises)
Mix the whipped cream and milk in a bowl over low heat and bring to the boil.
Meanwhile, mix the sugar and yolks until creamy. Pour the hot milk over the yolks,
-For the chocolate mousse:
400ml liquid cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
250g milk chocolate
20ml cold water
Method of preparation:
Mix gelatin with 20ml of cold water and let it hydrate for at least 10 minutes. (I used 1 sachet of gelatin, but it was enough as written in the recipe).
Beat the whipped cream with the powdered sugar until it sticks and let it cool.
Cake with white chocolate, mascarpone and raspberries - Recipes
You make beautiful cakes, Dia! Beautiful and good! And they look so good on you on the blog!
A big like.
Thank you Meri: - * I also like the way they look here.
It looks very, very good! But I don't doubt the taste either. Bravo Dia!
Thank you Lia. It didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked, but I declare myself satisfied first of all with the taste. There was room for improvement in appearance.
Absolutely sensational. Congratulations dear Dia!
Thank you Rocsi. It was a special occasion and I tried to be something special.
I can only imagine what aroma it must have! Raspberry is my favorite! Bravo!
Thank you Mihaela. Raspberries are also my favorite.
Looks very good. I think raspberry cream is a delight. Congratulations!
I love fruits in dessert, especially raspberries and berries. They are fragrant, slightly sour and give a special taste. Thank you
I really like your fruit cakes, I saw a couple of fine creams that I will try soon :)
Easter with sour cream and chocolate
Traditional Easter with cheese and raisins was my favorite Easter dessert. Easter with sour cream and chocolate is my new favorite when it comes to traditional Easter desserts. And not only. This Easter can be made at any time and eaten as a sensational dessert on a beautiful family Sunday.
Easter with sour cream and chocolate is creamy, fluffy, slightly aerated. Abound in chocolate, eggs and sour cream. It is not a diet recipe, but it is a recipe that can be made and consumed by those who have gluten intolerance. That's because it doesn't contain wheat flour at all. The top is made of Dr Schar biscuits, gluten-free biscuits. The cream contains a lot of chocolate, cocoa and sour cream. It is a consistent dessert and is consumed in small portions, but it is full of flavors and thanks everyone, celiacs or not.
Being a gluten-free Easter recipe, I include it in the & # 8220Gate Romanian and gluten-free campaign with Schar & # 8221 organized by Ruxandra and Dr. Schar. Details about the campaign can be found here.
600 ml sweet and sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200 ml whipped cream
We put the biscuits in the robot and grind them finely. Melt the butter over low heat and put it over the crushed biscuits. Add cocoa and milk. Mix well.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. We line a tray 22-24 cm in diameter with baking paper. Put the biscuits in the tray and press them well with the bottom of a glass. Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and reduce the heat to 160 degrees.
Heat 200 ml sour cream to near boiling point. Optimum the fire and add the finely chopped chocolate, mix well until smooth. Add the cream cheese and mix again. Add sugar, cocoa, salt and vanilla extract. We mix.
Put the rest of the cream over the cream, 400 ml. Separate the eggs and put the yolks over the cream. We mix everything well. We put the egg whites in the bowl of the mixer. Mix the egg whites until you get a firm foam and lightly incorporate them over the chocolate cream. We use a spatula.
Put the cream over the crust and level. Bake the pasta in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until it becomes firm, but it is still soft in the middle. Let the Easter cool in the oven. Then let it cool for 2 hours.
Decorate Easter with chocolate cream. We can make a simple ganache from sour cream and chocolate. We can decorate with whipped cream and hazelnuts drawn in chocolate. It will be sensational on the Easter table if we know how to add the right decorations. It is a wonderful, creamy, consistent Easter, full of chocolate. Enjoy it!
Cake with chocolate cream, mascarpone and strawberry mousse
For the decoration, use the same cream and a little chocolate. A cake with chocolate and lots of walnuts, very suitable for family holidays. Ingredients Cake with coconuts and vanilla cream: Walnut top: 5 egg whites 150 g sugar. Top with cocoa and fine and silky cream, based on cream and mascarpone. Ingredients: flour, eggs, milk, sugar, chocolate, mascarpone, walnuts, cherries.
Allergens: gluten, egg, lactose, nut. Today it was his turn, so I made a walnut countertop, a cream base, which I divided into 3. Sweet cake recipes. Birthday cake with meringue top with walnut and chocolate cream. Banoreo cake, recipe without baking with bananas, mascarpone and natural cream. Mascarpone cake and walnut top.
Next articleChocolate pales were among the most sought after desserts of childhood. Spread over the biscuits with a cream spatula. Chocolate chip cookie cake, the beloved recipe of childhood, with walnuts and.
For my boyfriend's birthday, because he changed the prefix, I prepared the most delicious and decadent cake with chocolate walnut and mascarpone. Cover the cake with the remaining mascarpone cream.