We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Popular collections
These chocolate coconut balls are kid friendly - they will love to eat them, but can help to make them too! Just four ingredients are required for these no-bake treats, which are also great for school fetes.
146 people made this
- 250g arrowroot biscuits
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 45g desiccated coconut (plus a extra for rolling the balls)
- 1 (397g) tin condensed milk
MethodPrep:20min ›Ready in:20min
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll in the extra coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes until set.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(41)
Reviews in English (45)
A great recipe, but it should state how many it makes, not how many people it would serve. How do I know how many you are allowing for each person to eat?-22 Sep 2012(Review from this site AU | NZ)
Fantastic and so easy! It helps to keep a bowl of water on hand - wet hands makes rolling the balls much easier. A fun activity to do with the kids!-21 Dec 2010(Review from this site AU | NZ)
This is a great recipe and a variation on one i used from primary school! But having moved overseas i needed to refresh myself of ingrediants. My little addition is to add about a teaspoon of cinnamon when mixing, they are seriously yum, possible even good for C'mas time-07 Nov 2011(Review from this site AU | NZ)