We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Savoury scones
My sister gave me this insanely easy pumpkin scone recipe that calls for leftover (or bought) creamy pumpkin soup and flour - that's it!! I made these immediately to try them and the whole family enjoyed them.
2 people made this
- 425g of creamy spiced pumpkin soup
- 375g self-raising flour
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:12min ›Ready in:27min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and pour in the soup. Mix well - the dough will be quite sticky.
- Put the dough on a floured surface and press into a round shape about 2 cm thick.
- Stamp out scones with a cutter (or a floured glass:-) or cut into squares.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through and golden on top.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (5)
Beautiful.... So easy and yet they taste very professional!! Added a tbs of sugar because we like them a bit sweet, and some mashed baked pumpkin for extra fibre thanks for sharing this excellent recipe!-23 Sep 2011(Review from this site AU | NZ)
I didn't think this recipe would work but I wanted something simple to make while my children were on school holidays. It did work!, My kids loved them! and I even had visitors that afternoon and they raved about them! Thank you so much for this recipe!!!!-25 Sep 2010(Review from this site AU | NZ)