We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pasta types
A simple, yet delicious combination of flavours and textures. Couscous is tossed wth green pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes and lamb, then served with spinach and crumbled goat cheese.
3 people made this
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 250g lamb loin, sliced into strips
- 100g couscous
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g baby spinach leaves
- 50g goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:40min
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan until hot. Fry lamb until just seared on the outside. Remove and set aside.
- Add garlic, green pepper and onion to the pan and saute for 5 minutes or until lightly cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to the packet's instructions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix together lamb, sauteed vegetables, cherry tomatoes and couscous. Serve with spinach leaves and crumble goat cheese on top.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
Yum yum yum...tho I didnt use the goats cheese cos I knew it would be too rich. A nice mix of meat and grain.-08 Jan 2009(Review from this site AU | NZ)