We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
A simple, yet delicious Greek dip that's packed full of protein. Enjoy as part of a meze meal or use as a sandwich filler.
7 people made this
- 1 (400g) tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Puree chickpeas, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, parsley and olive oil together in a food processor or liquidiser.
- Serve with pitta bread.