We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this week's Link Love, Italian meats and cheeses, plus clam pies from New Haven's favorite pizzeria
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Katie Parla talks burgers at Bukowski, a London eatery where burgers are cooked in a Josper charcoal oven. [Parla Eats]
• Maggie Batista of Eat Boutique shares her favorite Paris eats — and the wonder of Rice Krispies treats. [Lost in Cheeseland]
• New Haven, Conn.'s best pizza? Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana — try the clam pie. [Gastrolust]
• Lannae Long and Laura Wilson of Nashville's Grow Local Kitchen share Wilson's recipe for oyster stew. [Lannae's Food and Travel]
• Fontina, Montasio, boudin, speck — it's cheese and meat galore in the Italian alps. [Walks of Italy]