We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl, rub the yeast with the sugar until it becomes liquid.
Heat water and heat a little (not too much because the heat will be cheese) and put over the yeast. Add some of the sifted flour and salt and knead everything until you get a non-sticky dough, adding as much flour as possible. Grease your hands with oil, grease the bowl, and shape the dough (greasing it with oil) until a ball is formed. It is left to rise in a warm place, covering the bowl with a foil, then with a towel.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
The fillet muscle is cut into cubes.
The cheese is put on the large grater.
Rinse the mushrooms with water, drain and cut into small pieces.
Cut the olives into small slices.
In a bowl put the fillet muscle, cheese, mushrooms, olives, ketchup, a little freshly ground pepper, a little dried basil and a little dried oregano and mix everything.
After the crust has risen, divide it in two and spread one part on the floured work table. Cut into 8 triangles, and fill each triangle with the prepared mixture and fold it into a horn.
Turn on the oven to heat.
Put the croissants in a tray greased with oil and lined with baking paper and let it grow a little, in a warm place, covered with a foil. After that, grease with egg yolk mixed with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds on them.
Place the tray in the oven until the croissants are well cooked.
Meanwhile, the other croissants are prepared in the same way, except that poppy seeds are sprinkled instead of sesame seeds.
Non-fat pizza! Special dough, tasty filling and a thin waist as a bonus.
Today we offer you a delicious pizza recipe with a countertop based on skim cheese, which contains fewer calories than the classic countertop. You can choose the filling to taste or fill the pizza with what you have in the fridge. If desired, you can prepare mini-pizzas, which you can take to school or work. Serve pizza with your favorite drink.
-100 g of pickled cucumbers
-3 tablespoons of tomato paste
-parsley and dill to taste
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Combine the cheese with the eggs and mix well. Grate the carrot and put it in the dough. Sprinkle with sifted flour, baking powder, salt and your favorite spices. Stir again.
2. Line the tray with baking paper and place the dough. The thickness of the dough should be 2-3 cm.
3. Cut the ham, mushrooms and cucumbers into thin slices. Grease the top with tomato sauce and place the filling. Bake the pizza at 180-200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for a few more minutes.
Cakes made of leavened dough with raisins and magiun filling!
A perfect recipe: it is prepared simply and quickly, and the result is extraordinarily good, fluffy and soft! From this dough you can bake sweet tarts or buns.
-100 g of sugar (5 tablespoons)
-1 gr of vanilla or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
For the filling:
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Add the yeast in warm milk, mix and leave the composition for 4-5 minutes, until the yeast activates and foams.
2. Mix the melted butter with salt and vanilla, then transfer the composition to the sifted flour bowl.
3. Beat the eggs with sugar for 1 minute, until they melt a little. Transfer the mixture to the flour bowl.
4. In the bowl with the ingredients, add the pre-washed raisins and the yeast.
5. Mix the dough with a spoon, then knead it on the worktop for about 5 minutes. The final dough should be soft and non-sticky.
6.Put the dough in the bowl, cover it with cling film and leave it to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until it triples in volume.
7. Grease the work surface with a little oil, transfer the dough, work it a little and spread a large round top with a diameter of 40 cm. Grease the rolling pin and the surface of the dough with a little oil.
8.Cut the dough into 4 triangles and spread them a little with the rolling pin, so as to lengthen the top.
9.Add 1 tablespoon of magiun on the wide edge, keeping free 2 cm to the sides.
10. Roll the croissants and place them on the tray lined with baking paper. Cover them with a towel and leave them to rise for another 40-50 minutes, until they increase twice in volume.
11. Beat 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of water or milk, grease the croissants and bake for 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven to 180-190 ° C.
Let the croissants cool for 5-10 minutes, sprinkle them with powdered sugar, after which you can taste them. Aromatic and fluffy will conquer you instantly!
Delicious croissants with cheese filling and jam & # 8211 are perfect for breakfast
The croissants with cheese and jam filling are very tasty. I often eat them for breakfast. I recommend you try them too. You can find the recipe in the rows below.
- 1 kg of wheat flour, 250 gr of powdered sugar
- 200 ml sweet cream for whipped cream, 300 ml milk
- 100 ml plain yogurt, 50 ml sunflower oil
- 2 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 50 g fresh yeast
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 1 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for the cheese filling:
- 500 gr cream cheese
- 200 gr powdered sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
- Grated peel of a lemon
Method of preparation:
First we prepare the dough. Dissolve the yeast in 100 ml of milk. Cover it with a clean cloth and leave it in a warm place for about 15 minutes to grow.
In a large bowl, mix wheat flour, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla sugar. Then add warm liquid cream, sunflower oil, egg whites, egg yolk, yogurt, yeast and remaining milk.Knead a fine, semi-soft dough, which separates easily from the bowl. At the end, sprinkle the dough with a little flour, knead it briefly and shape it into a ball. Cover the dough with a cloth and leave it to rise, in a warm place, for an hour.
We prepare the cheese filling. Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar, the pudding powder and the grated peel of a lemon.
After the dough has doubled in volume, we transfer it to the worktop sprinkled with flour and divide it into two pieces. We spread one of the two pieces of dough, in a rectangular sheet with a thickness of about 6-7 mm. Cut the dough sheet into triangles.On each triangle we put a spoonful of cheese or jam filling, then we lightly roll the dough to form the croissants.Spread the second dough, divide it into triangles and fill it with the remaining jam and cream. Place the croissants on a tray lined with baking paper. Grease them with beaten egg yolk, mixed with milk. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
Put the tray in the cold oven and only then turn it on at 180 degrees. Bake the croissants for another 15 minutes, after the oven reaches the set temperature. Baking time differs from one oven to another, so it would be good to check them from time to time.Good appetite and increase cooking!
Pizza with rice
Prepare the countertop like this:
From the freshly sifted flour, milk, yeast, salt and sugar, knead a crust that you let rise until it doubles in volume. After he grew up, you kneaded him again and
Divide it into two pieces, from which you spread two sheets, which you place in two aluminum trays 32 cm in diameter, greased with oil.
Prepare the rice filling like this:
Boil the rice separately in 400 ml of water until it blooms well, then rinse it in cold water, then season with salt and a teaspoon of dried thyme.
Prepare the filling like this:
In oil, fry the finely chopped onion until it becomes glassy, then add the finely chopped bell peppers and, finally, the sliced sausages. Cook everything over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Over the tray top, which has been greased with broth diluted with water (or tomato juice), place the rice in a thin layer, distributing the composition so that it reaches both trays. Over the rice, place the filling divided for both trays. Cut the tomatoes in half, then into thin slices and place them over the filling. Sprinkle sliced olives over the tomatoes.
Beat the eggs well with a pinch of salt, add the cream and pour on top with a thin wire spoon (2 x 2 on each tray). Sprinkle the grated cheese (optionally) over the cream layer (pizza comes out tastier).
Leave the tray for about 10 minutes, let the countertop rise a little more, then put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius. Leave in the oven for only a few minutes, until it turns golden. Serve hot pizza with sweet ketchup on top.
Advice! This dish can be seasoned with pepper added to rice and served with hot ketchup when prepared for adults.
Pizza with everything
There is no family that does not eat pizza. We recommend this delicious pizza recipe with everything.
& # 8211 o cana faina
& # 8211 o teaspoon yeast
& # 8211 ½ cup of water
& # 8211 sare.
& # 8211 3 cloves garlic
& # 8211 2 tablespoons oil
& # 8211 500 g tomatoes
& # 8211 pepper
& # 8211 thyme
& # 8211 sare
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon vinegar
& # 8211 zahar old teaspoon
& # 8211 ½ cup of tomato juice.
& # 8211 400 g salami
& # 8211 300 g pressed ham
& # 8211 250 g cheese
& # 8211 250 g olive slices
& # 8211 400 g fresh mushrooms
& # 8211 1 pepper
& # 8211 2 tomatoes
& # 8211 2 eggs.
Method of preparation
Put flour in a bowl. Separately, prepare the mayonnaise as follows: warm water mix with salt and yeast. Then pour over the flour and knead well. Leave to rise for 30 minutes, then knead again and then spread the pizza top.
Roast the tomatoes for 10 seconds, peel them, put them in a blender and then strain the seed.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Peel the garlic, cut it into small pieces and heat it a little in the pan, then add the tomato sauce and the tomato juice, season it, add the sugar, then let it boil for 10 minutes. Add the vinegar, leave it on the fire for another 2 minutes, then turn it off.
Leave the sauce to cool, then spread it on the pizza top.
After spreading the top, grease it with a pinch of sauce. Cut the salami and ham into cubes, the sliced pepper, the sliced tomatoes and mushrooms, then spread them all on the counter. Beat eggs and, with a feather, spread over the filling. Place in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Then add grated cheese and leave in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Dough: In a bowl add flour and in the middle make a hole and add the yeast dissolved in warm milk. Gradually add salt, essence, sugar and vanilla sugar sachets. At the end, add the oil and knead until it becomes a non-sticky crust. Leave the dough to rise until it doubles in volume
Stuffing: Remove the cherries and drain them from the compote juice, then mix them with the vanilla sugar and coconut.
We take the crust and spread it in a not too thin sheet in a rectangular shape. We cut triangles and fill them with cherries. Put them in a pan greased with oil and grease them with the mixture of honey-milk and sugar. We leave them in the pan for 10 minutes and then we put them in the oven until they brown nicely.
Cherry croissants can be served with powdered sugar on top, but always cold.
Cakes based on fermented cream with tasty filling! Simple and light cakes for every day served with tea!
Delicate and tender croissants with sweet filling. Why are these croissants better than croissants? Because they are prepared several times faster and easier, and they do not taste worse. Start preparing them immediately, because you already have all the ingredients in the house!
FUNCTIONS (FOR 24 HORNS - 550 GR):
& # 8211 120 gr of fermented cream
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the sifted flour with sugar, vanilla, salt and baking powder.
2. Add the diced cold butter and rub with your hands until you get small crumbs. Work quickly so that the butter does not melt.
3. Add the beaten egg with a fork, mix, add the cream and mix again, first with a spatula, then with your hands. You need to get a soft and elastic dough, put it in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the dough with flour and spread it in a round tray 3-4 mm thick, which you cut into segments (we got 24).
5. Cut the edge slightly, add the jam and roll to the top.
6. Place the croissants on the baking paper tray and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle the croissants with powdered sugar. They are tasty, soft, fragrant - perfect for family evenings.
It is eaten in just a few moments! Tasty croissants with filling!
Puff pastry croissants with delicious filling, which disappear from the plate extremely quickly! No crumbs will remain!
For the dough:
For the filling:
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the eggs with salt and sugar.
2. Pour the milk, mix, then add the yeast and mix once more.
3. Stir in the flour and knead a soft dough. Cover and leave for 1 hour.
4. Knead the dough a little, divide it into 10 pieces, round them, cover them and let them rest for 10 minutes.
5. Spread each ball of dough in round worktops, grease them with soft butter and place them on top of each other, forming 2 pyramids of 5 worktops each.
6. Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Pass the cheese through a large grater, add chopped greens (dill) and mix.
8. Remove the dough, transfer it to the floured work surface and spread it in 2 round worktops, which you cut into triangles.
9. Add filling and roll croissants.
10. Place them on the tray lined with baking paper, grease them with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C.
Pumpkin pizza stuffed with salami, vegetables and cheese (baked)!
An incredible combination with exceptional taste. A real delight! Pumpkin pizza according to this recipe is very flavorful and appetizing. Astonish your family with a new dish!
-3 tablespoons flour
-1 knife tip of baking soda (a little vinegar to quench)
-marinated onions (water, salt, sugar, vinegar, oil)
-cheese (you can use some kinds of cheese)
-2 tablespoons fermented cream
-1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the zucchini (peeled, if ripe) through a large grater, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt, mix and wait until it leaves juice. After that, squeeze the liquid well, with your hands or with a gauze.
Advice. Do not throw away the zucchini juice, you may get too thick a dough and need a little liquid.
2.Add egg, mixture of black pepper and flour. Stir until the ingredients are smooth.
3. Add the baking soda with a little vinegar and mix once more.
4. Take a form with removable walls, grease it with oil and sprinkle it with breadcrumbs. Pour the pumpkin dough and distribute it evenly, forming small edges.
5. Shape in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
6.Cut the tomatoes into slices or halves of the slices, the salami & # 8211 slices, the mushrooms - pieces, the bell pepper - the straw and pass the cheese through the large grater.
7. Remove the top from the oven and grease it with a little mixture of cream, tomato sauce and garlic given through the press.
8. Add the filling: salami, mushrooms, marinated onions (drained), tomatoes and bell peppers.
9. Cover the last layer of vegetables with sour cream sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
10. Put the pizza back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
11. Pass the knife over the edges of the form and remove it. Sprinkle the pizza with greens and let it cool a bit.
Get an interesting juicy pizza on the counter. Golden and fragrant, it can't wait to be sliced and enjoyed! The pumpkin pie practically doesn't even feel good, so if you like pumpkins, you could prepare a larger portion of dough.