We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I still had a remnant of chocolate cream that kept pulling at my hand every time I opened the fridge, so I decided to hack it. :))
Initially I wanted to make a roll. I made the top, baked it and until I took it out of the oven I decided that it would actually be a kind of sandwich. :)) That's when you're in speed ... you're looking for the easiest and fastest way. ;)
- 4 eggs
- 225 g sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g butter
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- For the filling:
- ~ 250 g chocolate cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate sandwich:
Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar until they become like a cream and almost triple in volume. Add melted and cooled butter, then condensed milk, stirring gently. The flour mixed with the baking powder is mixed in the composition, homogenizing easily.
The composition is poured into the tray (42/29 cm) lined with baking paper and put in the oven over medium heat until lightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes.
Remove the top on a grill and leave to cool.
I don't know exactly what weight the jar in which I had the chocolate cream has, but it can be used more or less, depending on everyone's preference.
Spread the chocolate cream evenly over the cooled countertop, then cut the countertop into 2 parts, in half. Put the 2 pieces on top of each other, on the cream side, gluing them like a sandwich. It is portioned as desired.
1. Whisk the butter with the chocolate cream and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each.
2. Mix flour, almonds, baking powder and cocoa. Incorporate in butter foam. Pour 50 ml of milk and beat.
3. Place the composition in a tray lined with baking paper and bake. Remove and leave to cool.
4. Heat the jam, add the sugar and brandy.
5. Grease the countertops with the jam composition and overlap. Cut into small pieces of 4-5 cm.
6. Cut an orange into slices and then each slice into 4 pieces. Place in a Teflon pan, sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and put on the fire. They harden a little. Leave to cool.
7. Melt the chocolate in whipped cream. Pour a tablespoon on each cake. Decorate with oranges.
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
The chocolate sandwich cookies that I made today are made of two layers of butter cookies, glued together with some delicious chocolate ganache. When we had school parties or any other celebrations, these cookies were always present on our tables. You could find this Romanian dessert in any bakery, but you can easily make them at home and get the same delicious result.
These chocolate sandwich cookies require just a few simple ingredients, but you need to have some patience to bake the butter cookies. Since these cookies expand a lot after you place them in the oven, make sure you leave a decent amount of space between them when you spritz them in the tray. If they don’t have enough space between them, they’ll stick to each other and won’t have that pretty round shape anymore.
I baked 3 trays of cookies, so the baking part is a bit time-consuming. You can prepare the cream the night before you bake the cookies, because it needs to cool in the fridge for a few hours. Since I didn’t consider this, I just placed the chocolate cream in the freezer for about 40 minutes. If you’re going to do the same, make sure you don’t leave it too much in there - it will become too hard and you’ll have to wait to get it to room temperature again.
These cookies wouldn’t be called the original paleuri if they wouldn’t have that pretty design on top. To make it, I just melted some chocolate, transferred it to a small plastic sandwich bag, and cut one tip of the bag with some scissors. I drew some lines vertically and then horizontally, and I got a pretty design which perfectly resembled the one of the cookies that we can buy in bakeries.
I didn’t find this recipe in any cooking books, so I got inspired by a Romanian blog, Caietul cu Retete.
Classic waffle recipe prepared by Mihai Gătește at the DuraCeramic Breville waffle maker
Waffle recipe with caramelized apples at Duraceramic Waffle Maker Breville by Chef Maniac
Fluffy and fragrant waffle recipe at Duraceramic Breville Waffle Maker by Urban Princess
Fluffy Belgian waffle recipe at Duraceramic Breville Waffle Maker by Teo's Kitchen
Waffle recipe with cow's cheese or waffles in the shape of waffles at the Duraceramic Breville Waffle Maker by Prăjiturela
Easy to make fluffy waffle recipe by Laura's Sweets
Waffle recipe with carrot and orange juice and pecans by Laura's Sweets
Babka keto cake with chocolate and nuts
With this recipe I participated in the Campaign "Cozonac Perfume #farazahar" organized by NoSugarShop.ro and Oalesitigai.ro.
Of all the keto / low-carb cake recipes I've tried so far, this one I liked the most. Lots of filling, very aromatic taste, slightly moist consistency, in a word: extraordinary! Are you trying it too? Find the ingredients on NoSugarShop.ro. You can find a good cake tray at Oalesitigai.ro
For a cake of about 12 servings
- for the dough:
- 7 g dry yeast + 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 100 g erythritol
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 200-220 g ketomix for cozonac
- 60 g melted butter, orange peel / lemon, grated nutmeg, grated cloves
- butter to spread the dough
- for the filling:
- 80 g ground walnuts
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 60 g erythritol
- 20 g black cocoa
- for syrup:
- 50 g erythritol
- 100 ml of water
The yeast dissolves in 2 tablespoons of warm water.
Beat the eggs with the yolks, erythritol and spices for a few minutes, until the sweetener melts and the composition becomes foamy.
Add the coconut cream and the dissolved yeast, beat a little more. Then gradually incorporate Ketomix and melted butter, continuing to mix in the robot for a few minutes. The dough obtained is covered and left to rise for an hour.
Prepare the filling: melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan, add the erythritol, cocoa powder and nuts. Stir until the chocolate melts, then allow to cool to room temperature.
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin between 2 silicone mats (or baking paper), greased with melted butter, in a rectangular shape, about 3-4 mm thick. Grease the filling evenly, leaving the edges free of 1-2 cm. I also sprinkled some candied orange peel.
Using the mat (or paper), roll the sheet. The roll obtained is cut in half lengthwise, using a sharp knife (to cut it easier, you can leave the roll in the freezer for 10 minutes). The 2 pieces are intertwined, forming the cake.
Transfer the cake carefully to a tray lined with greased baking paper (mine is 33 cm long). Put the tray in a baking bag (found in the district with aluminum foil) and leave to rise for about an hour.
Then put the tray in the oven over medium heat (about 170 degrees C), first for about 30 minutes (until the surface begins to brown). Remove the bag and leave for another 30 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself.
For the syrup, heat the water with erythritol and flavor it with vanilla. Pour over the hot cake from the pan. Leave for half an hour, then remove the cake from the mold with paper and transfer to a grill until completely cooled.
TOTAL: 1220 grams, 4509.3 calories, 80.9 protein, 394.6 fat, 150.1 carbohydrates, 110.1 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you make your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
1. Preheat the oven to 240 degrees C or the highest temperature. Wallpaper a tray with flour.
2. Mix the dry ingredients with oil and add water, stirring with a spoon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate on each counter and garnish with fruit. Sprinkle with walnut kernels. Serve immediately.
375g black flour (wholemeal) for bread
20g baking powder
180-250ml hot water
50ml melted chocolate
125g mint and crushed walnut kernels
Inspired by Chick-fil-a, I started with breast meat, then cut the breast in half. I salted it for a few hours in pickle juice and juice to make the chicken more fragrant. Then cover with a seasoning flour, then with egg and return to the flour. To fry in the air, I used special parchment paper with holes to prevent the cake layer from sticking to the air and I lightly sprayed the chicken with oil. This gets fried with air 380F 14-18 minutes, turning halfway.
I had to test this recipe several times because the flour kept sticking to the frying pan before turning the chicken over. The solution that worked for me was to use special parchment paper for air fryer with holes for air flow. Perforated parchment paper ensures that you do not clog the vents, which can cause a fire.
It is important to remember that you do not want to put the parchment in the air fryer unless you have food on top. Without food, it will blow and burn. Of course, if you want to make this fried chicken and you don't have parchment, the chicken still tastes fine if some of the bread sticks to the basket and comes off.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake with Dalgona icing
See step by step recipe: Video recipe Ice Cream Sandwich Cake with Dalgona icing
Wallpaper a tray with cling film. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and leave it for 10 minutes.
Put a layer of chocolate and vanilla sandwich ice cream, then a layer of chocolate ice cream, then another layer of chocolate and vanilla sandwich ice cream and finally another layer of chocolate ice cream and level everything well.
Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until the next day.
For Dalgona icing, put the instant coffee in a bowl, add the powdered sugar and hot water and mix everything well until you get a consistent (hard) foam.
Place the Dalgona icing on top of the cake and sprinkle with cocoa.
Cut into pieces and serve with a Dalgona coffee (warm milk with Dalgona icing).
"Sandwich" cake - for dessert lovers with cottage cheese! It's a perfect dessert!
1.Prepare the dough. Sift the flour and mix it with baking powder.
2. Melt 100 g of butter and let it cool a little. Over butter add 1/3 cup sugar, 1 ampoule of vanilla essence and mix.
3.Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa and mix well, not to form lumps. Stir in 1 egg and mix the composition once more.
4. Incorporate the flour and knead a non-stick dough. Take 1/3 of the dough and put it in the freezer. Spread the remaining dough in a form measuring 20 * 20 cm or 18 * 25 cm greased with butter. Divide the dough into a thin, even layer. The dough is soft and you can do this very easily with your hands.
5.Prepare the cheese filling. Melt 30 g of butter.
6. Separate the egg whites and yolks from the remaining 3 eggs. Refrigerate the egg whites. Mix the cheese well with a spoon, so that there are no lumps. If you have drier cheese, pass it through a sieve. Add the rest of the sugar, 1 vanilla essence and mix well.
7. Mix the yolks well with a spoon. Add melted and cooled butter over the cheese, then the yolks.
8. Soak the raisins in water for a short time, then squeeze them and add them to the cheese filling. Stir in the starch and mix the ingredients well.
9. Beat the egg whites until stiff, add it to the cheese composition and mix carefully with a spoon. Now pour the cheese mixture over the dough previously spread in the pan. Level the cheese layer.
10. Remove the dough from the freezer and grate it over the filling.
The cake bakes very quickly, you can serve it with a cup of hot milk or tea.