We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you think about it, everyone knows how to cook. But the most interesting thing is not to cook, to follow some steps written on a piece of paper. I like that when I eat something and I like it, to imagine how the cook did it.
- 1.2 kg pork ribs
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 50 g of olive oil
- salt pepper
- 50 g honey
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork ribs with baked potatoes:
We wash the pork ribs well. We lightly cut it and put it whole in a bowl. Sprinkle sliced garlic over the ribs. We make a mixture of olive oil, wine, lemon juice, honey, rosemary, salt, pepper and grease on both sides the whole pork rib.
We clean the potatoes and cut them into suitable slices and place them next to the ribs in the bowl. Let the ingredients soak for 10-15 minutes. In a yena bowl, place the ribs, potatoes and the remaining sauce and bake at 200 degrees. Leave in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
Baked potatoes with caramelized vegetables
These baked potatoes with caramelized vegetables are very tasty and filling, especially served with a vegetable salad or pickles!
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
For the preparation of potatoes:
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 100 ml oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 chopped basil powder
- 1 powder assorted spices, grated
- 5 cloves garlic
For caramelized vegetables:
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 parsnip root
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pepper powder
- 1 thyme powder
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the potatoes
We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into long slices, it seems to me that they look better that way, but they can be cut according to everyone's imagination.
This time I used white potatoes, because they cook faster than red ones.
In a pan, put 100-110 ml of oil and turn the sliced potatoes in it.
Peel them a few times with oil to be greased on all sides, then sprinkle salt, spices and basil over them, as well as cleaned and sliced garlic cloves.
Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
We caramelize the vegetables
Carrot, parsnip and parsley root, clean them, wash them and grate them as large as possible. I also scraped them with the cleaner, because I wanted the strips to stay large.
Peeled onions, chop julienne, as well as peppers.
Put the oil in a hot pan and add the grated vegetables plus onions.
Season with salt, pepper and thyme, cover the pan and let it simmer until the vegetables are slightly simmered.
When the vegetables start to soften slightly, add the pepper, let it penetrate for a few more minutes, then add the sugar, mix lightly, and when it melts, add the balsamic vinegar.
Mix the vegetables lightly, let the flavors blend well, then turn off the heat and wait patiently for the potatoes to be cooked in the oven.
Assemble baked potatoes with caramelized vegetables
Place the potatoes on a plate, and spread the caramelized vegetables on top of them.
We mix them lightly with the vegetables, so that the tastes blend.
We decorate them with green parsley or green basil, if we have them (I didn't have them, although I would have liked them, next time I will have them.)
Serve these delicious baked potatoes with caramelized vegetables, along with any vegetable salad or pickles.
Ingredients needed to prepare baked ribs with potatoes
For this absolutely delicious recipe, we don't need too many:
- two pieces of smoked pork ribs.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (optional)
- pork seasoning (optional)
- seven or eight cloves of garlic
- five cherry tomatoes
- an onion of the right size
- two tablespoons of honey
- the water
- six & # 8211 seven potatoes
- potato spice (optional)
- three tablespoons of oil
How to make baked ribs with potato garnish:
First of all, let the oven heat up. I fixed it at 190 degrees, on the fan function. A normal oven should be put on medium heat. Then we taste the ribs. If they are very salty, we put them to stay in cold water, to get more out of the salt. After that, we peel the potatoes and cut them into slices. Mix them with 2-3 cloves of finely chopped garlic, oil, salt, pepper and, if you want, with a little seasoning for potatoes. After making sure that each slice of potato has spices on it, we turn them over in the pan.
In a higher cup we put 5 medium-sized garlic cloves, onion cut in four, spice, cherry tomatoes, honey, soy sauce and about a quarter cup of water. Mix everything with the vertical mixer until a sauce comes out. Grease the ribs well with this sauce and place them over the potatoes. Put half a cup of water in the pan and put it in the oven. After 30 minutes, turn the potatoes and ribs.
In 55 minutes, everything was ready. Guide yourself as they look and taste to make sure they are made. Also, if the water drops too much, you can complete along the way. Time all be different, from oven to oven. My friend, Catalina, also made pork ribs some time ago. Here find her recipe.
How to bake pork ribs in honey-soy sauce with potatoes?
With this recipe, the ribs are incredibly tender, and the honey perfectly adds a sweetness to the meat. Scented ribs, crumbly potatoes and an amazing sauce are the guarantee of a delicious and satisfying dish!
- Pork ribs - 1 kg.
- Soy sauce - 5 tbsp
- Onion bulb - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 1 kg.
- Honey - 5 tbsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Sunflower oil - 1.5 tablespoons
- Spices to taste
- Cut the ribs into pieces and top with garlic. Prepare the sauce by mixing the two main ingredients. Add onions and spices, mix well. Pour the ribs with sauce and leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Grease the mold with sunflower oil and place the potatoes on it, sprinkling with spices. Mix well.
- Spread the ribs on the potatoes, pour them with the remaining sauce.
- Bake the pot at 190 degrees for 50 minutes.
- The preparation can be determined by the potatoes. Enjoy your meal!
Ingredient baked pork breast
- 4-5 slices of pork breast with bone, 2-3 cm thick (about 250 gr / piece)
- 1½ of good quality coarse salt (I used maldon salt, you can also use salt with different flavors, smoked salt, celery salt, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika
- optional: ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (can be replaced with fennel, coriander or whatever you like)
- optional: ½ teaspoon of ground mustard seeds
- optional: 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
How to prepare pork breast in the oven
In the image below you can see the whole piece of pork breast. I bought it, sliced it and frozen the surplus in packs of 4-5 ribs.
Seasoning and dry marinating
1. Of course, the first step will be to prepare the spices. On the list above, I wrote what I used. The spice mix can be customized, you can add exactly those flavors that you like. Maybe dried thyme, maybe rosemary. Maybe chili & # 8230 is exactly what you prefer. The first 4 on the list are irreplaceable and unavoidable: salt, pepper, garlic powder or crushed garlic and brown sugar. The rest is up to you. Regarding garlic, for this type of spice, I prefer to use dried garlic. The reason is that it does not burn in the oven. But if you don't have it, put 2-3 large cloves of garlic, crushed.
And no, I wouldn't give up brown sugar! It has a role both in tenderizing the steak and in balancing the taste and final appearance of the dish.
2. These are the pork breast slices I used. I chose them of a thickness and weight as uniform as possible (3-4 cm), to be done at the same time. Whether you want them with crust or not, it's a matter of personal choice, the cooking method doesn't change at all.
3. Rub the pork breast slices well with the spice mixture on all sides. When I say "rub", I really mean a mechanical action, through which coarse salt and brown sugar break the fibers of the meat, having the effect of a marinade. Once well rubbed with spices, the slices of pork breast are packaged and refrigerated for a period of 2 hours to 12 hours (overnight).
4. Take our seasoned pork breast out of the fridge for at least an hour before putting it in the oven. Arrange the slices in a non-overlapping oven tray. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C static or 180 ° C ventilated.
5. The oven must be preheated when the pork breast has returned to room temperature. Put the tray in the oven, at an average height, for 20 minutes. After the first 20 minutes have passed, turn the pork breast slices on the opposite side and cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the meat becomes soft and tender. In the last 8-10 minutes, raise the oven temperature to 210 ° C and set the grill function. Optionally, before browning the pork breast slices, we can grease them with the brush with barbecue sauce & # 8211 click here for the recipe & # 8211 for a beautiful glaze. They will look very nice anyway and will be glazed due to the brown sugar in the spice we prepared.
Before serving, the pork breast is left to rest for 15-20 minutes, lightly covered. It will become much more fragile and tasty if this proper rest period is granted. After that, we can serve him. The image below is very telling about how rosy and tender this steak is.
They go well with all sorts of salads and side dishes, such as salad coleslaw, a potato salad, potatoes with rosemary and so on May it be useful to you!
Baked pork ribs - the secret of a tender and tasty steak
- Baked pork ribs (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Baked pork ribs
The method of cooking the ribs using the oven set at low temperature for a few good hours will guarantee a juicy and tender steak, so that the meat will come off the bones very easily.
One of the secrets that make these ribs a favorite is the stain with which they are anointed for marinating. The steak is slightly spicy but after baking, you will notice that the steak has only a slight hint of sharpness. Put a little honey, which by caramelization will give a beautiful color to the crust, its sweetness being counterbalanced by the combination of lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and tomato juice. The oil in the composition of the stain helps to form that tasty crust and prevents the meat from drying out. Grated lemon and herbs add flavor to the steak.
1 1/2 - 2 kg of pork ribs (from the back),
salt, pepper as desired,
100 ml of water or white wine
4-5 tablespoons pasta or tomato juice,
2 teaspoons of honey,
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper paste or paprika, as desired,
1 teaspoon paprika,
3-4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar,
3-4 tablespoons olive oil,
grated peel and juice of half a lemon,
thyme, oregano, green or dried rosemary
It starts with preparing the ribs for marinating. First, the white skin on the back of the ribs is removed, which is sticky, hard to chew and tasteless. The skin is cut at one end to detach it from the bone, then with two fingers it begins to detach from the ribs. After a piece of skin large enough has come off, it is caught with a paper towel so that it does not slip and is slowly pulled off the ribs until it reaches the other end. If the skin breaks, the procedure is resumed.
The ribs are placed in a large tray after which they are salted and peppered on both sides.
Then prepare the marinade stain or sauce. In a bowl, combine all the liquid ingredients, then add the chopped herbs, paprika, grated peel and the juice of half a lemon.
The ribs are generously greased with a stain using a kitchen brush. Cover and soak for at least an hour. The ribs are more fragrant if they can be soaked overnight (in the refrigerator).
The oven is preheated to 160 ° C, making sure that the shelf is in the middle position of the oven.
Add a little water or white wine to the ribbed tray, then cover the tray with baking paper. The paper is twisted at the corners to prevent it from slipping during baking.
The ribs are left in the oven for about 2.5 to 3 hours or until the meat is tender.
After the tray is removed from the oven, sprinkle the ribs with the juice from the tray, then grill again for a few minutes until they catch a nice crust on top. If you do not have a grill, the ribs can be left in the oven for 15 minutes.
While they are still hot, the ribs are portioned and served with your favorite garnish or salad.
Black recipe stuffed with papanasi with jam at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Cake
Easter recipe without dough at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Pork Ribs Recipe with Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets All Kinds
5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker Chicken Soup Recipe by Recipe Book
Hungarian Stew Recipe Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
Potato and Chopped Meat Recipe at the 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker by Recipe Book
Vegetable Salmon Recipe at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets All Kinds
Asian Chicken Recipe for Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book